Thursday, April 10, 2008

ITunes, IPods & GCast

I just lost the post I just wrote.. .on this.. so I am trying again.
Thanks to our presenter Roger, we got tons of useful information on these three tools. I must confess I used to be a touch bias towards the Itune and Ipod because I did not like the very proprietory approach from Apple. However, I must say I was impressed with ITunes University and I will go back to visit and will recommand to ESL teachers I know who would really use some of the content.
I also loved touching and playing with the IPods - Thanks for bringing them to class. It was interesting to hear that with organization, these tools can be used in the classroom without too many problems- the logistic being an important consideration - this was really comforting.
As for GCast - thanks for pointing this resource out - I was particularly impressed by the ability to call from a phone and drop a podcast message off - Fantastic. I can see tons of use for all of these tools and I am looking forward to having a little more available time to learn more and start using these.
Thank you thank you thank you....

No comments: